Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Creative pfaffing!

Whilst writing my thesis - I would read my favourite blogs religiously -partly as a way of avoiding my writing and partly dreaming of the post thesis life, where I had time to play with fabric, paper and other bits and bobs.

Now the thesis is done and I am playing - I have been inspired by my favourite blogs and the gorgeous things the writers create. I have lived a creative life vicariously and now think it might be time to stop pfaffing and start creating....

4 comments:

Annamarie & Gabe said...

First post in, many more to come!
Can't wait to see your photos...

Unknown said...

Looking forward to more posts. :-)
Rose xx

Kristine said...

Wow, I admire anyone who can write a thesis, as I am a master at putting the big things off until tomorrow. So I think a thesis would always be maƱana for me. But how lovely to have it behind you and have time for other things, knowing you were clever and dedicated enough to pull a thesis together.

Crypt Stitch said...

What was your thesis? Was it through Newcastle Uni?
Tala