Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A full and meaning full life...

I have been enviously watching the "swaps" my favourite bloggers have described and of course shown gorgeous photographs and thought - gosh I would love to do that...
So when
Nikki-Shell suggested a zine swap I got excit
ed - who wouldn't want to have forced useful box time!











Writing is not really my thing - but I h
ad fun producing a little zine called "a full and meaningful life".

It is now winging it's way to the other fifteen like minded souls who hopefully
will enjoy the content - if not the chocolate!

4 comments:

Suzy said...

Hi there,
I got my zine on Friday and I love it - it came at just the right time. The Leunig cartoon especially struck a chord with me. I often find myself caught up in a "to do" list, rather than enjoying the moment, so I really enjoyed the Stephanie Dowrick piece too. Thank you so much.
Suzy x

Crypt Stitch said...

Hey there!
Thankyou for my lovely 'zine - it's a real treasure! Mimdfulness is something I need to be reminded about more often. An inspiration indeed.
Tala xx

Nettie said...

Hey,
I received mine today and, like Suzy, it was right on time. I'm always struggling with "What is my purpose?" type feelings and your zine is a reminder that it takes many things to make up a full and meaningful like. Thank you so much for your beautifully crafted work and the much needed reminder.

Hugs,
Wanett

angelique said...

Sorry this reply has taken so long.Life has been hectic to say the least.When I received your zines I thought how lovely it looked then I opened it all. It's meaningful and pleasure to read.The little chocolate was consumed in a quiet moment on my own. Lindt how I love thee! Hopefully you will have mine in your hot little hands.:)